I saw this adorable idea for color blocking on Pinterest. If you are a member of Pinterest, you can see my Pinterest Board HERE. The original inspiration card was created by Mary Brown, stampercamper.com.
- My Stampin’ Up! Color Coach set the stage for a color combination of Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Cajun Craze.
- I tucked a Mini Glue Dot behind the ribbon knot to keep it in place.
- This little block stamp from Fresh Vintage is “just the thing” for this design. Get Fresh Vintage FREE (and exclusively) during Sale-A-Bration.
- The Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch and Postage Stamp Punch cropped the stamp and blocked pattern to perfection.
- KEEPING IT STRAIGHT: I layered the first block on the top corner of a separate piece of Whisper White card stock. I then used the little grooves to line up additional blocks, working left and down. I carefully lined up and cropped off the excess.
EARN FREE STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS DURING SALE-A-BRATION! Enjoy free gifts starting with a product order of $50 or more. Get the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Scoop!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? When you place an on-line order thru me, you instantly become one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers. EARN FREE STAMPS with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage (Sale-A-Bration Exclusive: Wood-Mount 125115, Clear-Mount 125117), Loving Thoughts (Wood-Mount 125843, Clear-Mount 125845)
Paper: Baja Breeze (111352), Old Olive (100702), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Baja Breeze (111833), Old Olive (102277), Cajun Craze (119671)
Cool Tools: 1″ Square Punch (124094), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
The Perfect Touch: Old Olive 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon (111368), Mini Glue Dots (103683)