ZZZ-licious. A Double Z-Fold will add a delightful dose of pizzazz to your next handmade card. I created a quick 1 Minute to “WOW!” Video Tutorial (shhh, it’s actually 2 minutes) below for today’s Double Z-Fold project. My Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool is becoming my BFF!
1 MINUTE TO “WOW!” VIDEO TUTORIAL. Enjoy tips and a “visual” demonstration for creating a 4″ x 5 1/2″ Double Z-Fold Card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My finished 4″ x 4″ Z-Fold card began as a 12″ x 4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock
- Using a Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I scored the shortest direction at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″.
- Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper is layered on each side panel (DSP cut to 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″) and the interior center (DSP cut to 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″).
- The Whisper White (textured card stock) belly band measures 8 1/2″ x 1 1/2″. The scores are approx. 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″.
- Adhere the band so that the two ends are hidden below the tree layer.
- The idea for the double z-fold card is from a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.