ZZZ-licious. A Double Z-Fold will add a delightful dose of pizzazz to your next handmade card. I created a quick 1 Minute to "WOW!" Video Tutorial (shhh, it's actually 2 minutes) below for today's Double Z-Fold project. My Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool is becoming my BFF!
The card front layout falls right in line with today's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA116). Be sure to view this week's beautiful PPA Design Team challenge ideas using Margaret Moody's sketch. IMPORTANT! Everyone and every brand or products are welcome to play the PPA blog challenges 🙂
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My finished 4" x 4" Z-Fold card began as a 12" x 4" piece of Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock
- Using a Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I scored the shortest direction at 2", 4", 8" and 10".
- Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper is layered on each side panel (DSP cut to 1 3/4" x 3 3/4") and the interior center (DSP cut to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4").
- The Whisper White (textured card stock) belly band measures 8 1/2" x 1 1/2". The scores are approx. 2 1/8" and 6 3/8".
- Adhere the band so that the two ends are hidden below the tree layer.
- The idea for the double z-fold card is from a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.
GET A FREE BIG SHOT OR $100 IN FREE PRODUCTS as a BONUS with the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. October only! The $175 Starter Kit and Product Bonus are valued to $440 and ship free! That's a 60% savings! STAMPIN' UP! OCTOBER STARTER KIT PROMOTION DETAILS!
Stamp Set: Leaves of a Tree (123843), Pursuit of Happiness (W121907, C121970)
Paper: Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (122354), Rich Razzleberry Textured Card Stock (Brights 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock, 121077), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White Textured Card Stock (Neutrals 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock, 121078), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Cool Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), White Baker's Twine (124262), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Click on image to enlarge.