Welcome to this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO201). Real Red Designer Buttons take simple images (from Button Buddies rubber stamps) to "wow!" I also inked up, Petit Pairs, a new sentiment set in the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. Each sweet greeting has a companion to use on the interior (or as a stand alone message). I love how simple it looks on the interior. See below.
Round or square? I hope this week's Mojor Monday sketch gets you inspired to grab your ink and paper.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Card base size 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
- I used Stampin' Write Markers to isolate the cherry stems in Early Espresso and create the leaf in Lucky Limeade.
- The leaf was snipped out and popped up on a tidbit of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- A bold red stripe from Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper adds a lively punch!
- Keep buttons securely in place with Stampin' Up! Mini Glue Dots.
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE STAMPS AND ACCESSORIES FROM THE NEW CATALOG. This includes Button Buddies and Petit Pairs from today's card. Click here!
FREE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG! Place an order with me and get a FREE Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog ($9.95 Value). $4.75 priority mail fee applies.
Stamp Set: Button Buddies (W122735, C122737), Petit Pairs (W122495, C122497)
Paper: Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper (122348), Lucky Limeade (122926), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Stampin' Write Markers: Early Espresso (119680) and Lucky Limeade (123002, set of five 2011-2013 In Colors)
Cool Tools: Large Tag Punch (119876), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
The Perfect Touch: Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122977), Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (123124), Brights Brads (119740), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)