How about a simple pocket card to kick off the weekend! The original card idea is from Becky Roberts, a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. My friend Kadie Labadie shared it with my demonstrator group at our last meeting and we all adored it!
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! The Chocolate Bon Bons and sentiment are images from the Sweets for the Sweet rubber stamp set, available July 1 when the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog begins.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 3" x 3 1/2". Stamp and score at 1/2" on the two short and one long side.
- Remove corners to facilitate folds and adhere.
- Notecard: Cut Whisper White to 2 1/8" x 2 1/4" and adhere to Melon Mambo (2 3/8" x 2 1/2)".
- Punch 1/2 of a 1" circle for opening.
- Punch a 3/4" circle in Chocolate Chip to fold over top of notecard for ribbon.
- The Pretty in Pink 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon is headed for retirement. It is only available while supplies last. Please see below!
FINAL DAYS! BE SURE TO ORDER YOUR FAVORITES SOON!
Updated Last Chance Accessories List (while supplies last). Save up to 40% on select items.
Last Chance Stamp Sets (stamps available through June 30)
Last Chance D?cor Elements (while supplies last)
Stamp Set: Sweets for the Sweet* (W122510, C122512)
Paper: Melon Mambo (115320), Pretty in Pink (100459), Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: 1" Circle Punch (119868), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Pretty in Pink 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119260), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Whisper White Mini Square Envelope (107309), Subtles Patterns Desgner Series Paper Stack (Pretty in Pink Polka Dot, 117152)
*Available July 1 in the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog!