What’s not to love? This sweet koala stamp speaks for itself and is destined for my daughter, Caroline, who is studying abroad for the semester in Spain. Her mom and dad are counting the days until she returns 12/13!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A little paper snipping adds a splendid splash. I stamped both the flower and “of” on bits of Crushed Curry and Old Olive cardstock so that I could paper piece them onto the image.
- A hip pattern from Stampin’ Up! Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper decks out the card as well as the envelope liner.
- The Envelope Punch Board helped me create a custom envelope for this 4 1/2″ square card.
- Watch my 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to learn how to create a simple liner (with almost no waste) using the Envelope Punch Board.
- I punched a hole to the left of the Koala to thread my Pumpkin Pie 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon through and tie. It looks like it’s floating.
PRINT AND GO! You can now print my supplies list below. This is so handy for placing an order as well as having a product guide for creating. Look for “Supply List” at the bottom and click.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE. Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.