I'm hoping a visit from this handsome owl will deliver a delightful birthday wish. It was great fun getting this guy "dressed" up using the Stampin' Up! Owl Punch. He seems quite a home as part of this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO197).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The Whisper White card base is 5 1/4" Square. It's the perfect size to tuck in a Stampin' Up! Whisper White Medium Square Envelope (107289).
- The Whisper White "Happy Birthday" panel is 3" square.
- Offsetting the "pupil" of the owl eyes, Early Espresso over Whisper White (the smallest circles on the Owl Punch) gives the owl a little added expression. Agree?
- His "vest" coordinates with the charming alphabet background paper. NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Both patterns are from Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. It's available July 1 when the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog begins.
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes, a new Stampin' Up! hostess rubber stamp set, available July 1.
BE INSPIRED BY MORE STAMPIN' UP! SNEAK PEEKS from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. Click here!
JOIN THE PARTY!! I'm hosting a Stampin' Pretty Virtual Party from July 1 – July 5 to celebrate the arrival of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. All my Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customers are invited and will have access to a private blog, prizes, special offers, tips, previews and more!
ULTIMATE STAMPIN' ZONE UPDATE! I'm waiting to get the "suspension" on my upper cabinets working properly and will be doing a "stampin' zone" video in the near future. I have lots more tips and organizational ideas to share. Meanwhile, it's dreamy creating cards in my new space.
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes* (Hostess: W122615, C122617)
Paper: Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper* (124339), Wild Wasabi (108641), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder Punch (118074)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (120931), Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (123124), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Regals Designer Buttons (119744), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
*Available July 1 in the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.