The only thing truly "holiday" about this card is the sentiment. Despite the fact that I used the Ornament Punch and Tags til Christmas stamp set, a quick change of text takes this card any direction you want.
- So did you immediately suspect the Ornament Punch? I love finding year round uses for my stamps and supplies–especially my beloved Stampin' Up! Punches!
- The Medallion was stamped twice on Wild Wasabi. It's cropped with the 2 1/2" and 1 3/4" Circle Punches and layered with dimensionals for quick "wow!"
- You can't beat Stampin' Up!'s Antique Brads for a stunning accent.
- A touch of scoring adds a little drama to the sentiment.
- See more holiday samples by clicking HERE.
I hope it's obvious what my inspiration was? This "Cosmic Rose Tee" is shown in the Sundance Catalog in "green pea." However, I think you get the idea?
Stamp Sets: Medallion Background (WM 115223), Tags til Christmas (Holiday Mini Catalog, WM 120847, CM 121169), Curly Cute (WM 117014, CM 120510)
Paper: Wild Wasabi (108641), Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch Extra Large (119850), 2 1/2" Circle Punch Extra Large (Holiday Mini Catalog, 120906), Ornament Punch Extra Large (119847)
The Perfect Touch: Antique Brads (117273), Silver Brads (104336), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Click stamp image to enlarge.