earn tulip loyalty rewards with every $50 purchase! - host code (click to add): AKFKZKS3

Simple Saturday Video Tutorial

Stampin up pals paper arts halloween card

Remember this card from my post for this week's PPA Challenge?  I promised I would share how easy it is to use the Stampin' Up! Lattice Bigz Die to create a Leaded Glass Window effect.  The possibilities are endless in pattern and color!

WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY ON-LINE?   To learn about the benefits of being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer, CLICK HERE.

Black signature ivory
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

16 thoughts on “Simple Saturday Video Tutorial”

1. Hi Mary
    I love your blog and have been checking it out for some time now. In some of your earlier posts you mentioned a tool called “Perfect Layers” which looked like something I really need. Is it still available ? I certainly haven’t seen it in the Australian catalogues.
    Mary

2. Mary, thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. It is a refreshing and doable technique that really looks pretty and colorful.
    Patricia

3. What a terrific tutorial, Mary! Thanks for the great ideas. And you are so sweet to bless your grandmother-in-law with your wonderful creations!! I’m sure your gifts brighten her day.

BTW, are you as ready as I am for this unseasonably hot weather to go away! I live in Oro Valley and returned several weeks ago from our summer stay in WA and was hoping it would have cooled off by now…NOT!

4. Mary…I look forward to each new creation that you have to inspire us….I do not own the Big Shot but with all the enthusiasm and beautiful creations, definitely putting it on my wish list. Thanks for all you do.

5. Great card and video. Thanks for the visual. I hadn’t even noticed that die in the catalog, and now it is on my wish list.

6. Hi Mary! Great job on the tutorial! I love stained glass and will definitely be using this tip for the holidays.