This sunny bloom was originally created for the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club as part of my Dirty Dozen gig last fall. You may have seen this 5 1/4 square card if you are a fan club member. However, for many of you, it will be your first peek 🙂 This card was one of my favorite uses of a Stampin’ Up! Sweet Treat Cup.
- The petals are Large and Small Oval Punches of More Mustard card stock. The edges were sponged in Chocolate Chip for depth.
- I used a 1 3/4″ Circle Punch to clip the base of each petal so it would fit around the Treat Cup.
- Aren’t the Chocolate only M & M’s perfect?
- The sentiment is from Bella’s Bloom, one of the free stamp set options for qualifying Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration orders. Click here for Sale-A-Bration details.
- Don’t forget the envies! Stampin’ Up! offers Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes (116911, $2.95 for 3 envelopes) to make sending a breeze.
Yesterday marked the opening of a new (and my last) Dirty Dozen Fan Club Gallery. I have loved serving my six months with this talented group of paper crafting artists. The latest theme is “Bold, Masculine and Dirty.” If you are a Fan Club member or wish to join, click here to see my new projects and the rest of the Dirty Dozen projects.
Stamp Set: Bella’s Bloom (111600)
Paper: Chocolate Chip Designer Series (112164), More Mustard (100946), Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Large (107305) and Small (107304) Oval Punches, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (112004), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Stamping Sponges (101610)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon (111367). Jumbo Brads 5 1/6″ Neutrals (112534), Sweet Treat Cup (116802), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)