The very essence of a KISS is always intriguing. This week's Pals Paper Arts KISS Challenge (Keep It Simple Sweetie) promises to be intriguing, too! I enjoyed keeping things clean and crisp for my PPA card today Discover the rest of the PPA Design Team's inspiration samples by CLICKING HERE. Play along!
- Whisper White and a single bold color like Rich Razzleberry, define the simplicity of this card.
- Layering Whisper White on Whisper White creates a faux embossed look that I'm "nutso" over!
- Gently twist the ends of your tied ribbon if you want the polka dot side up.
- A lined envelope adds a pretty, coordinated polish in seconds.
- A simple interior can make a big statement. In keeping with the KISS theme, I scored at 1/2" on each side of a Whisper White Layer to tuck inside.
SWEET, SWEETER, SWEETEST: You can earn Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards when you place a qualifying on-line order. Sweeten the deal with the current Sale-A-Bration promotion–your choice of over 80 free gifts with every $50 you spend. The sweetest yet? Fill your hobby stamper wish list with Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Promotion.
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry Textured (115538, Assorted In Colors), Rich Razzleberry Designer Series (115685)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Cool Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (109047), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Daisies #2 Flower Die (114520)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)