PPA KISS Challenge

Stampin up picture this hostess pals paper arts

The very essence of a KISS is always intriguing.  This week's Pals Paper Arts KISS Challenge (Keep It Simple Sweetie) promises to be intriguing, too!  I enjoyed keeping things clean and crisp for my PPA card today  Discover the rest of the PPA Design Team's inspiration samples by CLICKING HERE.  Play along!

STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
  • Stampin up daisy daisies bigz die Whisper White and a single bold color like Rich Razzleberry, define the simplicity of this card.
  • Layering Whisper White on Whisper White creates a faux embossed look that I'm "nutso" over!
  • Gently twist the ends of your tied ribbon if you want the polka dot side up.
  • A lined envelope adds a pretty, coordinated polish in seconds.
  • A simple interior can make a big statement.  In keeping with the KISS theme, I scored at 1/2" on each side of a Whisper White Layer to tuck inside.
Stampin up rich razzleberry embossed envelope

SWEET, SWEETER, SWEETEST:  You can earn Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards when you place a qualifying on-line order.  Sweeten the deal with the current Sale-A-Bration promotion–your choice of over 80 free gifts with every $50 you spend.  The sweetest yet?  Fill your hobby stamper wish list with Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Promotion.

Signature

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE.

Picture this stampin pretty Stamp Sets:  Picture This (Occasions Mini Hostess Level 1:  Wood Mount 116928, Clear-Mount 118538), Circle Circus (115778, flower center)
Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry Textured (115538, Assorted In Colors), Rich Razzleberry Designer Series (115685)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Cool Tools:  Corner Rounder Punch (109047), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bigz Daisies #2 Flower Die (114520)
The Perfect Touch:  Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

0 thoughts on “PPA KISS Challenge”

1. Hi Mary!
    Your card is lovely!
    CAS cards are my favorite style!!!
    Blessings, Maria

btw, my order arrived safe & sound! Thank you!!!I started to email you after it arrived Tue, then got sidetracked and just remembered now! 🙂

2. I so love everything that you touch! Good job! I agree with some of the other….this is a “case” for sure. Happy Stampin!

3. This is such a pretty card! I love the 3-D daisy and the simplicity. Thanks for sharing.
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

4. Ha, I was looking at that die and then chose my Circle Circus since I needed a card for hubby. Great look!! May have to ink up Circle Circus for the second time and get out my die too! I feel a case comin’ on 🙂

5. Gorgeous! I love the colors you picked. Beautiful layered flower and I love the swirly center of it! The sentiment works really nicely with it too.

6. Fabulous Mary as is all of your work. I love all the little details. so clean an crisp and definitely will be cased for one of my workshop WOW’s.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us.