I'm mad for plaid. Perhaps it's my Scottish roots. The sweet patterns in the Stampin' Up! Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper aren't exclusive to Build-A-Bear projects. Experiment and have fun with the coordinated colors and charming designs!
- Have a Circle Punch? You are just 5 punches away from a simple flower.
- The Pretties Half Back Pearl tucks into the button opening like it was custom made for it. A Mini Glue Dot (103683) anchors it in place.
- This simple sentiment from Thank You Kindly is one of the 80+ free stamp sets available with every $50 you spend during Sale-a-Bration.
- Stampin' Up!'s Taffeta Ribbon (shown in Pretty in Pink) is my absolute favorite for tying a pretty knot. In my opinion, it's the easiest to get right the first time!
- Ribbon Knot challenged? Click for my video tutorial: Tying a Pretty Ribbon Knot.
BUILD-A-BEAR SPECIAL OFFER! For every $20 spent on products from the Stampin' Up! Build-A-Bear Workshop
Collection, receive a coupon (item 121105) for $5 off a $25 purchase at
any Build-A-Bear Workshop store. Ends April 30, 2010.
HOT NEWS! Stampin' Up! has continued many Holiday Mini Items. Check out which Holiday Mini Catalog products are available for purchase NOW!
Paper: Pawsitively Prints Designer Series (118060, Build-A-Bear Collection), Pretty in Pink (100459), Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive Textured Card Stock (108697, Assorted Earth Elements)
Ink: Old Olive (102277)
Cool Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (113692), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403), 1" Circle Punch (109046)
The Perfect Touch: Pretty in Pink Brads (106954, Soft Subtles Brads), Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon (109067), Sherbet Designer Series Buttons (116312), Pretties Vanilla Half Back Pearl (109114, Pretties Kit), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300), Pawsitively Prints Designer Series (118060, Build-A-Bear Collection)