demonstrators and customers alike for a line of re-positionable
clear-mount stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it!
Stampin? Up! offers many options of our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Here’s my video tutorial showing you the advantages of and how to use Stampin’ Up!’s clear mount stamps and blocks.
Our new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive research with
the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping
industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and
storability inherent in re-positionable clear-mount stamps.
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle (118491).
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin? Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.