This trio of snappy, patterned candles is quick to make and delivers bold impact! I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA171) for inspiration. I replaced Very Vanilla in the combo with Whisper White to coordinate with the patterned paper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- So hot! The “flame” is the wing from the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch. I learned this little trick from Lisa Ann Bernard.
- The Four You stamp set includes four versatile sentiments (images below) with crisp, modern fonts. A “must have” stamping basic!
- The card base measures 4″ (not 4 1/4″) x 5 1/2″ I trimmed the width by 1/4″ to 4″ to allow the flagged ends to extend beyond the base but still fit in a Stampin’ Up! Medium Envelope (107301).
- Each candle base measures 1/2″ x 3″.
- Mingling Calypso Coral patterns was a snap with Stampin’ Up! Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.
TODAY IS THE DAY! If you have been anxiously waiting, I have good news! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform is back in stock and available for purchase starting today.
SAVE! NEW CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS! Stampin’ Up! added new items to the clearance rack! Check out what’s new!
Stamp Set: Four You (Wood-Mount 130535, Clear-Mount 130538)
Paper: Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack (130135), Baked Brown Sugar (131296), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (131174)
Cool Tools: Bird Builder Punch (flame, 117191), Hexagon Punch (for flagged ends, 130919)
The Perfect Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)