STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Simple. I created a supply of these cards using the Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Card & Envelopes Set (20 note cards and 20 envelopes for $5.95).
- The Dahlia stamp is striking when heat embossed in white on Midnight Muse card stock.
- It’s the little things! The tiny Real Red heart (Stampin’ Up! Owl Builder Punch) dots the “i” and adds a jazzy pop of color.
- You may recognize the card from my 1 Minute to WOW! Video introducing the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. If you would like to watch, here’s the video!
- I love to get design inspiration from fashion and home d?cor catalogs, including this bedding from Crate and Barrel.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? Please click here
to order your FREE copy. If you have a current relationship with
another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your
copy. If you are a current Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer, you should have your Holiday Catalog from me by now. If your copy hasn’t arrived, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stamp Set: Regarding Dahlias (Wood-Mount 130324, Clear-Mount 130327)
Paper: 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (130137), Midnight Muse (126843), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark (102283)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder Punch (small heart, 118074), 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White 1/4″ Taffeta Ribbon (109070), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527)