Today’s card features products from the gorgeous Noble Peacock Suite!
- Royal Peacock Bundle
- Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets (back ordered, estimated availability July 22)
- Old Olive / Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones (back ordered, estimated availability August 5)
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Royal Peacock Stamp Set and the Detailed Peacock Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pretty Peacock Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Pretty Peacock Noble Peacock Foil Sheet together and to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Old Olive Foil Sheet with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Vellum card stock to a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock Foil Sheet. Wrap with a piece of Old Olive / Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon, securing with a bow on the left-hand side.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock Ink onto a piece of an Old Olive Foil Sheet that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Stamp again in Versamark Ink, then cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Trim to 1/2 x 2, flagging the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Use a die-cutting machine to crop the Detailed Peacock Die in Old Olive Foil. Only remove the die-cut pieces on the body of the peacock (if possible). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck the sentiment under the peacock as shown, trimming the edge if needed and adhering with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add 4 Royal Peacock Rhinestones as shown. TIP: Since the Royal Peacock Rhinestones are currently on backorder, you can use a Bermuda Bay Dark Stampin’ Blend to color a Rhinestone Basic Jewel as a substitute until they are back in stock.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY?
The peacock in the photo below was on the wall of the Darling boutique hotel and breakfast I stayed at while in Rome.
Yesterday started the Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Cruise! I am catching up with many of my fellow demonstrator friends and am excited to share with you the days to come. We will be at sea today, July 8th and will share more with you as soon as I can.
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!