Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The marvelous treat bag die from Stampin’ Up! Tricks & Treats Dies (2023 holiday catalog) helps you dress up small birthday gifts (or even a gift card) in a snap. The die does all the “hard work” and you simply set the folds and adhere two die-cuts together. WOW!
WHAT I LOVE! The Stampin’ Up! Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper brings a smile with its “wild” and whimsical critters. This elephant was snipped directly from the Designer Series Paper with Paper Snips. There are several images in the Designer Series Paper that can be snipped with the coordinating Zany Zoo Dies, too. The background to the elephant (cropped with the 2 7/8 Deckled Circle Die) and darling black zig zag pattern for the treat bag were also created with the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Pool Party Card Stock:
- Die-cut Circle – 3 x 3 (before die-cutting)
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Sentiment- scraps or 2 x 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper:
- Gift Bag – 5 x 5 3/4 (qty 2) – (before die-cutting)
- Snipped Elephant
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) to crop the two pieces of Designer Series Paper with the Tricks & Treats gift bag die.
Stack the two pieces on top of each other and crop the top with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) the Tricks & Treats zig zag and gift bag hole die.
Burnish the folds of the gift bag die-cut pieces with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the folded tabs together (start with sides, small tab to back of large tab, then two bottom tabs)with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Thread an 18 inch piece of Pool Party 3/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon through the holes, leaving the two ends to the front side of the bag.
Tie the ends into a bow as shown.
OPTIONAL: Tie a bow of white Baker’s Twine Essentials around the two ribbon handles to hold them together at the top of the bag.
Crop the Pool Party card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the 2 7/8 Deckled Circle die.
Adhere to the front of the bag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Paper Snips to snip the elephant from the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment (Sentimental Park) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Basic White piece.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Autumn Leaves sentiment die.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with black Classic Matte Dots.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team.
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be The Color Purple.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!