I simply can’t get enough of the Stampin’ Up! Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper used on today’s thank you card. The patterns and colors bring so much vibrancy and summery style.
WHAT I LOVE! I’m “nutso” about adhesive dots. If you follow my blog, you’ll know that I use them on most cards and typically as a single or trio of dots. The gold Festive Pearls on today’s card are the perfect touch of “glam” and coordinate with the richness and tone of the gold Simply Elegant Trim.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHARTS! I offer FREE designer series paper coordinating color charts. Save/print and keep them handy when you are organizing and preparing a project. I refer to mine often!
The current DSP color chart includes the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, 2023 Holiday, and 2023 Online Exclusives Designer Series and Specialty Papers.
The retired DSP color chart includes papers dating back to 2008 – Current.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 – scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Stamped/Die-Cut Sentiment – 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper:
- Layer (Pretty Peacock) – 4 x 4 (before cutting)
- Layer (Daisy) – 4 1/2 x 3
- Die-Cut Layer (Copper Clay) – 3 1/4 x 2 (before die-cutting/cutting)
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Burnish the folds of the Basic White Thick card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut the left and right panels of the 4 x 4 Designer Series Paper (Pretty Peacock) piece of to 1 1/4. The remaining panel will be 1 1/2.
Adhere all three panels to the card base as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the Designer Series Paper (Copper Clay)piece with the 2nd smallest Deckled Rectangle die.
Use Paper Snips to cut the Copper Clay die-cut in half.
Adhere to the back side of the Daisy Designer Series Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a piece of gold Simply Elegant Trim looped as shown to a Mini Glue Dot.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment (Artistically Inked) in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink onto the Basic White card stock.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the smallest Deckled Rectangle die.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with gold Festive Pearls.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The card above also uses the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! You can see the original blog post and project tutorial for this card here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!