One of the things Stampin’ Up! does so beautifully is designing classy, coordinating patterns for their designer series paper collections. At the top of your wish list should be Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper. It will fill your creative cup with a masterful mix of color and pattern for many occasions.
WHAT I LOVE! The “lesson” I rely on to style two patterns together from a designer series paper collection is to combine a large and small scale pattern. The daisy pattern (“large”) couldn’t look sweeter than when paired with the dots (“small” pattern). Both are from Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper. Stampin’ Up! has done the work for you!
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHARTS! I offer FREE designer series paper coordinating color charts. Save/print and keep them handy when you are organizing and preparing a project. I refer to mine often!
The current DSP color chart includes the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, 2023 Holiday, and 2023 Online Exclusives Designer Series and Specialty Papers.
The retired DSP color chart includes papers dating back to 2008 – Current.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Crushed Curry Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Layers – 4 x 5 1/4 (qty 2) and 3 1/4 x 3 3/4
- Die-cut Sentiment – 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 (before die-cutting)
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper:
- Layers – 3 3/4 x 5 (dots) and 3 x 3 1/2 (daisy)
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4 (daisy)
Burnish the fold of the Crushed Curry card base with a Bone Folder.
Layer and adhere the Designer Series Paper (dots) to the Basic White layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the Designer Series Paper (daisies) to the Basic White layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Double wrap with white Baker’s Twine Essentials, securing with a bow on the left-side.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
Use a Clear Block B to stamp the sentiment (Hope You Know) in Crushed Curry Classic Ink onto the small square.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini)and the largest Radiating Stitches circle die.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Clear Block D to stamp the sentiment (Hope You Know) in Crushed Curry Classic Ink onto the second 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White layer.
Adhere to the inside of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with white Classic Matte Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The card above also uses the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper! You can see the original blog post, with tips, tricks and project tutorial here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
SAVE UP TO 60% OFF! Shop the Clearance Rack! Stampin’ refreshed the Clearance Rack on Tuesday, September 19! All items in the Clearance Rack are While Supplies Last!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!