Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden” where our design team showcases projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Love neutrals? Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake are stunning paired together, especially when adding the subtle embossing effects of the Stampin’ Up! Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Use the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder along with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the left side of a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Adhere to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Crumb Cake card stock and to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Tasteful Touches) in Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto the center of a 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock that has been flagged with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Wrap the left side with crumb cake baker’s twine (Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack), securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with 3 pearlescent white Elegant Faceted Gems for a tone-on-tone pop of texture.
THE PERFECT COORDINATING POLISH! Zip a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked partially inside the Dandelions 3D Embossing folder.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 11th. Our theme will be “My Happiest Season” when our Design Team creates projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda