Hello! Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make birthday cards for all of your family and friends. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full blog hop line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Dandy Garden Suite Collection
Enjoy garden serenity any time with the Dandy Garden Suite Collection. Images include butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, foliage, and more. Immerse yourself in nature and let it inspire you.
The Dandy Garden Suite Collection includes:
* Garden Wishes Cling Stamp Set
* Dragonfly Garden Cling Stamp Set
* Dandy Wishes Dies
* Dragonflies Punch
* Dandy Laser-Cut Paper
* Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack
* Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
* Ladybug Trinkets
* Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
* Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
COORDINATING STAMPIN’ UP! COLORS: Blackberry Bliss, Bumble Bee, Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 7 3/4 piece of Misty Moonlight card stock. Score at 2 1/4.
Layer and adhere a 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 and a 2 x 4 piece of Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper together and to the card flap with Stampin’ Seal.
Layer and adhere a 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 and a 1 3/4 x 4 piece of Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider, and Mossy Meadow.
Adhere to a 2 1/8 x 4 3/4 piece of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap with a piece of White Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the two pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE THIS! Crop the dragonfly from the Dandy Garden 6×6 Designer Series Paper with the coordinating Dragonflies Punch.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White card stock to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Dandy Garden Designer Series paper together and to the inside of the card as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Itty Bitty Birthdays) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the inside of the card as shown. Make sure it peeks through when the card is closed.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery