I am so excited to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the Festive Friday Challenge. This week’s challenge is the First Day of Fall #FF0067! The four items from the list below that I incorporated into my creation were: acorns, plaid, leaves and stitching!
Where’s FREE PDF FRIDAY? So that I could join as a Guest Designer today, my Friday post has been rescheduled for SATURDAY!
HOW DO YOU PLAY ALONG? The Inspo List above lists 10 items you can choose from to create your project. Incorporate THREE of the items in your project and link up! You can see all details on the Festive Friday Challenge blog here.
Today’s card follows Sketch #15 from my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook, which I introduced yesterday on my blog. Enjoy more sketch ideas, along with a printable PDF on my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook page here.
Stampin’ Pretty Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the following Stitched Rectangles from a piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper:
- Outside: 5 1/8 x 3 3/4 Stitched Rectangle Die
- Middle: 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 Stitched Rectangle Die
- Inside: 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 Stitched Rectangle Die
Adhere the two pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the 2 3/8 x 1 Stitched Rectangle Die.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere two Brushed Copper Foil pieces that have been copped with the stems from the Celebration Labels Dies with Mini Glue Dots.
String Linen Thread through the hole of an Acorn Trinket.
Secure with a bow.
Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team
Mary Fish -Guest Designer
GET & GO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Add the STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (or any items of your choice to a $99 Starter Kit and SAVE $26!) See all the details here.
FREE BONUS! You will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set! Learn more about the benefits of the Starter Kit here.
AVAILABLE NOW! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Item 149653, $120), along with the optional Magnetic Platform (Item 149656, $24) are available for customer purchase! You can read all about the new machine’s benefits and must-have features here.
See more details, including videos on my page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!