Today’s “Hello” card introduces the Forever Fern Bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! The layout was inspired by my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook #8 (below), I just replaced the square with a rectangle and adapted the rest to it. You can see my current collection of sketches on my sketchbook page here.
LOW INVENTORY ALERT! At the time I am writing this blog post, the Forever Fern Bundle is posted as LOW INVENTORY BUT STILL AVAILABLE! If it’s on your wish list, order quickly to ensure timely delivery!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green card stock as shown with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
Adhere a 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
LEARN HOW! Read all about the adhesives offered by Stampin’ Up! on my blog page here.
Wrap with Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon, securing in the center as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Crop two pieces of Whisper White card stock using the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 Stitched Rectangle Die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Crop the center from one of the squares using the 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 Stitched Rectangle Die (to create the frame).
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the greenery in Shaded Spruce Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating die (Forever Flourishing Dies).
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the frame to the full stitched rectangle with snipped-to-size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Forever Fern) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Garden Green card stock.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Trim to size with a Paper Snips.
Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere three Elegant Faceted Gems (part of My Favorite Things) as shown.
STUCK ON ADHESIVES? Get to know the different adhesive types offered by Stampin’ Up! on my blog page here.
NEW! CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES COMING SOON! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available to customers on September 1, 2020! The MINI Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available sometime before the end of the year! Read all about the new machines on my blog page here.
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? Click here for details on how you can get one!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!