Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My bird (wings) card for the hop highlights the new Time for Tags Stampin’ Rewards Stamp Set (earn it FREE with a qualifying order – details below) and coordinating Timeless Label Punch.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 card base of Crumb Cake card stock.
Use a die-cutting machine & noted die to crop the following pieces of card stock:
- Bermuda Bay card stock & Largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Whisper White card stock & Second-Largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Crumb Cake card stock & 2 1/2″ Stitched Shapes Square Die
- Vellum card stock & 2 1/8″ Stitched Shapes Square Die
Layer and adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive (Bermuda Bay & Whisper White) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (Crumb Cake & Vellum).
Cut a 3 x 3/4 piece of Poppy Parade card stock. Flag the ends using the Tailored Tag Punch, resulting in a 2 1/2 x 3/4 banner. Wrap with Linen Thread, securing with a bow on the left-hand side. Adhere to Vellum with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the coordinating Timeless Label Punch. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Markers: Light & Dark Bermuda Bay, Light Poppy Parade, Light & Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mango Melody (a touch on the beak). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Gold Metallic Pearls to the leaves as shown.
Get Time for Tags stamp set FREE with stampin’ rewards when you spend $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
June 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian