Enjoy these three alternate card ideas for the Stampin’ Up! “Hugs from Shelli” Paper Pumpkin Kit (May 2019). Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s co-founder and board chair, inspired this special edition Paper Pumpkin kit. Don’t you adore the vintage, botanical feel of the kit contents?
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how to” ideas on using the May 2019 Paper Pumpkin Hugs from Shelli kit and stamp set.
Care about someone? Why not tell them?
Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! are all about sharing kindness through creativity. And as dedicated as Stampin’ Up! is to making a difference with paper crafting, sometimes you just don’t have a card on hand when we need it most. Watch the video below for a sneak peek into the June 2019 Kit on “Sharing Kindness.” Be sure to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and be active) by June 10 in order to get the June kit!
BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN THRU ME! Receive the alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas shared above PLUS FREE PDF Tutorials (members only). PDF tutorials are exclusively for my Paper Pumpkin Club members and contain step-by-step instructions for each alternate project. You’ll receive the tutorials by email every month you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.