In yesterday’s post, I shared a video tour of my new crafting studio and organization. If you missed the video, you can watch it here.
If you have any questions or comments, you may share them HERE.
As promised, here are the shopping links to many of the products mentioned in the video that I find invaluable for keeping my space neat and organized.
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Storage Holder options (middle shelf of my hutch): 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Storage
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage 12 x 12 Paper Storage Holder options (top shelf of my hutch) here: 12 x 12 Paper Storage
Punch Storage. I use the Lock-Down Punch storage.
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with Stampin’ Blends marker colors displayed and ready to go.
Magnet Cards. I use the magnet cards (5 x 7) for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies.
The 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany plastic sleeves (photo below – they are in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right). I label the index tabs using a label maker. The plastic sleeves with index tabs may be purchased here. They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list for them.
I also use the 5×7 pockets to organize and hold my embellishments (photo below).
Click on the links below to shop a few of the other storage items I revealed in my craft studio video.
Iris Craft Keeper Organize cards & envelopes. Note the larger size: 9.3l x 10.6w x 7.37 h
2 Bronze Industrial Pendants (Lamps Plus)
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.