Today’s friend card is simple to create using the Floral Frames Stamp Set and coordinating Foliage Frames Framelits Dies (on the list of My Favorite Things). Purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle and save 10%.
I used three new Stampin’ Up! colors, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Lovely Lipstick. Learn more about the Color Revamp and see my color comparisons here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base with Thick Whisper White card stock. Adhere a 3 1/4 x 5 1/4 Lemon Lime Twist Polka Dot pattern (2017-2019 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) with Snail Adhesive as shown.
Stamp the sentiment from Floral Frames Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die from Layering Circles Framelits Dies and adhere with Snail Adhesive to a Basic Black circle created with the 2 1/4″ Circle Punch.
Stamp flowers (Floral Frames Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Lovely Lipstick card stock. Crop flowers with the coordinating Foliage Frames Framelits Dies and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals at the edges of the circle sentiment.
Crop leaves in Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce card stock using Foliage Frames Framelits Dies. Adhere Shaded Spruce leaves on top of Granny Apple Green leaves. Adhere circle sentiment to leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a 3 1/4 x 4 rectangle of Whisper White card stock and adhere with Snail Adhesive to a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Shaded Spruce Card Stock. Adhere sentiment and leaves to this rectangle with Snail Adhesive and adhere rectangle to card base with Snail Adhesive as shown.
For the perfect pop of personality and bling, add 3 black Faceted Dots (self adhesive).
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Fabulous Floral Frames Friend card here.
I love these alternate project ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Floral Frames Bundle.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!