One of the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is getting products in advance. My package of select new goodies from the 2018 Annual Catalog just arrived and I share those things that couldn’t wait to own in today’s video. I’ll offer oodles of samples and ideas using these products soon as well as a second “reveal” after May 2, when I have the opportunity to purchase even more products. The customer sales period for the Annual Catalog begins June 1.
Not only am I thrilled with the new products (on hand and what’s coming), I’m over the moon about the color revamp. Visit my Stampin’ Up! color revamp page here for details on the color changes, new ink pad design. retiring colors and FREE color resources (you won’t want to miss)!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.