This collection of pretty floral greens and neutrals lends sophisticated beauty to the Stampin’ Up! Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies. The Bouquet Bunch Framelits Die set was your choice for a spring card in my reader’s choice poll last Saturday. The results are below.
The poll is closed and you can no longer vote.
Save 10% when you purchase the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies and coordinating Beautiful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Using the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer, cut and score a standard 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base in Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, crop two bunches of the small flowers in Very Vanilla and stems in Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist and Always Artichoke card stock. TIP: The Big Shot Die Brush makes removal of the die cuts from the dies much easier!
Stamp three larger flowers and bouquet sleeve from Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set in Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Using the Magnetic Platform and Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, crop images. Wrap Linen thread around the bouquet sleeve and tie in a bow. Add three pearls to flower centers.
Stamp sentiment (Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Always Artichoke on the lower right of card base.
Assemble flowers and greens using Stampin’ Dimensionals (and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals) and Snail Adhesive. Adhere bouquet to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Bouquet Bunch Bundle Friend card here.
I returned late Saturday night from the Stampin’ Up! On-Stage event in Las Vegas. It was a delight to connect with many of the members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. They were a KEY support during the live presentation (in front of 650 people) of my $1 million stamp set. Thank you, Pals, both in Vegas, at On-Stage in alternate cities as well as those who did not attend but rooted for me on virtually in our private Facebook groups!
FINALLY! You’ll get see sneak peeks of my $1 million stamp set tomorrow!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!