Thank you for your fabulous feedback on yesterday’s Hometown Greetings Holiday Tags. Here is the original post with tips and my Stampin’ Up! supply list. I created a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial for you loaded with paper crafting tips and details on how I made the tags. Enjoy!
Click on the video above to watch!
Whisper White Tag 2″ x 5″
Night of Navy ruffled layer 2″ x 3 1/2″
Die cut house, tree and sentiment 2″ x 2 3/8″
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in November:
- ‘Tis the season for the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog! View it on-line.
- ALREADY A BIG HIT: Stampin’ Blends Markers NOW available.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- My Host Code Exclusive Offer! Spend $75 or more and earn the Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes for FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles.
- NEW! BIGGER & BETTER TULIP REWARDS! Earn up to a $45 shopping spree on me! Stampin’ Pretty Frequent Shopper Tulip Rewards.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes fall and winter holiday paper!
- A better look! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See new Holiday catalog videos here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off through Jan. 31 (or longer if you reach $300 in sales or more). See what you get here!
She (Mary Fish) lets us each know we matter and are worth her time and encouragement. A true leader by example!
Cathy S. – a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community