Click the video above to watch!
As promised in yesterday’s post of the autumn card below, I have a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial for you with a demonstration on how I used the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends alcohol based markers to color the leaves. Simple to do. Beautiful results. The customer release date for the Stampin’ Blends is November 1, 2017!
HOT TIP! Whisper White is ideal for use with the Stampin’ Blends markers. However, with a little lighter touch, you can use Crumb Cake card stock, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.