I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Mad about plaid. The beautiful paper is from Stampin’ Up! Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper, one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog. For a close-up look at ALL the NEW holiday paper, click here.
- The perfect combination. Watercolor Christmas stamp set provides both the bold “oh joy” and interior sentiment.
- Basics training. Stampin’ Up! Layering Squares Dies are excellent paper crafting basics. I used them to crop layers for both the sentiment and scallop square (in real red).
- Even the interior gets a little layering love.
- Bling! I popped one of the self adhering Black Rhinestone Jewels on the dot of the “j!” Earn the Black Rhinestone Jewels FREE when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax) through me using my September host code. Learn how this exclusive Stampin’ Pretty offer works here!
HAVE A BIG HOLIDAY WISH LIST?
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop, save and earn FREE products in September:
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A better view! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Holiday catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me! See what you get here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!