The Daisy Punch (back in stock – get it now) and Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies team up to take center stage on this simple but bold thank you card. Save 10% when you purchase the stamp sets and coordinating punch or dies as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Whisper White thick card stock. This is my go-to for creating a sturdy card base. NEW! Very Vanilla is available in thick card stock, too!
- The striped pattern is from Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper. This is such a splashy and eclectic collection of patterns. HERE is a completely different style of card I made with a few patterns from this collection. I paper snipped the adorable mammoth!
- A medallion cut in Basic Black card stock from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies is layered with two Crushed Curry daisies punched with the Daisy Punch (back in stock – order now)!
- The flower center is punched with the 1/2″ circle punch and brushed with Clear Wink of Stella for sparkle and interest.
- Crisp and cool! The sentiment, from the Daisy Delight stamp set, is stamped directly onto the Designer Series Paper in Basic Black Archival ink.
- The inside is also stamped with a sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s simple Daisy Punch thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
DON’T MISS MY LEMON ZEST BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY. Click here for details and your chance to win!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!