The darling characters and images of the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Memories Suite and Birthday Delivery Stamp Set remind me of the Little Golden Books I read as a child and read to my daughter (now 23 years old). They are fun, nostalgic and oh, so, delightful to crop with the coordinating Birthday Friends Framelits Dies!
Save 10% when you purchase the Birthday Delivery Bundle! Includes the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set, Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and Birthday Friends Framelits Dies. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW! video here to see the how the Framelits crop coordinating images on the designer series paper! The dies also work with many of the stamp images!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- One of my favorite part’s of today’s card is the Pacific Point 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon. I shared a closer look at the ribbon and additional colors available (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry) in yesterday’s video here.
- If you love pretty ribbon, you’ll want to watch my WOW! video How to Tie a Pretty Bow.
- I used my Stampin’ Trimmer to crop the bottom right corner of the Whisper White layer and expose a pop of Pacific Point card stock below.
- Thick Whisper White was used for the cake to add a little heft.
- Three Pacific Point stars (Brights Enamel Shapes) are the perfect touch of shine and shape!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Birthday Delivery card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
MY JUNE BONUS GIFT: NEW! 1/2″ FINELY WOVEN RIBBON (IN BERRY BURST)
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!