Today’s birthday card is a cheerful reminder that Spring is almost here The clean, crisp white flowers along with the pretty polka-dots are sure to create a smile!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The flowers were created by cutting and layering a dies from the Stampin’ Up! Succulent Framelits Dies.
- Calypso Coral Enamel Shapes (Stampin’ Up! Subtles Enamel Shapes Collection) brighten up the flower centers.
- The polka-dot pattern from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack provides a pop of color and modern background for the sentiment as well as the envelope flap.
- Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine creates a dimensional border.
- “Font-tastic!” The sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Greetings stamp set and is stamped in Calypso Coral ink.
- A thinlit from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies was used to cut the banner for the sentiment. Besides making fun treat bags, this set offers oodles of useful dies for cards as well as 3-D projects.
- Pretty inside and out! The inside sentiment is also from Cottage Greetings stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS?
Learn here how you can get this awesome punch FREE from exclusively me with a qualifying order in March. I love it for adding a perfect hole to tags for baker’s twine and thin ribbon!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!