Today’s clean and simple anniversary card highlights a beautifully intricate die included in the Window Box Thinlits Dies. Along with creating amazing gift boxes, these dies can be used on cards and tags.
Stampin’ Pretty Tips:
- Thinking outside the “Box”! The Window Box Thinlits Die I used takes center stage and provides an instant WOW! to the negative space of the card front.
- The Precision Base Plate really helps get the best results when cutting intricate dies. Learn more about the Precision Base Plate in this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration.
- Backing the Whisper White layer against Night of Navy Card Stock creates a crisp, dramatic effect.
- Font-tastic! The sentiment is from So In Love stamp set. It’s stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- The 3/8″ Silver Metallic Ribbon is part of the Combo Pack available FREE during Sale-A-bration.
- The floral pattern on the envelope flap (Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper) mimics the design in the die.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Window Box anniversary card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click on the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
FEBRUARY HOST CODE GIVEAWAY! Get these colorful 2015-2017 In Color Doilies FREE when you spend $75 thru me (total before shipping and tax) in February. Learn more about my exclusive February host code offer here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!