Today’s birthday card is a pretty combination of two new stamp sets that work beautifully together. Special Reason Stamp Set and coordinating Stylish Stems Framelits Dies were used to create the bold flower. They are available as a 10% off product bundle. The sentiment is from the Birthday Blast stamp set. These products are now ALL available in the Occasions Catalog. The pretty and preppy color inspiration comes from my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. Be sure to check this color board often…new color combinations are added regularly. Not Quite Navy is retired so Night of Navy worked just as well as a substitute!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The pattern from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper collection creates a sophisticated backdrop to this card.
- Embossing the sentiment in Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder lets the snazzy font shine!
- Give it a Wink! The flower is stamped in Flirty Flamingo and brushed with clear Wink of Stella for a rich shimmer.
- The inside is complete with another bold sentiment from the Birthday Blast Stamp Set and a strip of coordinating Designer Series Paper.
- Prepare to be “enabled” when watching this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration for the Special Reason Stamp Set and Stylish Stems Framelits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
ARE YOU SALE-A-BRATING? Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year, has begun. Earn a FREE limited time gift for every $50 you spend (qualifying total excludes shipping and tax). It’s perfect timing with the launch of the new Occasions Catalog, too! Check out the gifts and get the full scoop on Sale-A-Bration here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!