The soft palette of today’s winter holiday card are from this pretty “Inspired by Color” mix. See more fresh and modern color combinations on my Inspired by Color board on Pinterest here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tin of Tags and Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer Stamp Sets produce a snowy backdrop and showcase the versatility of these stamp sets.
- Fabulous fonts and sentiments in the Tin of Tags stamp set make this a year-round “go to.” For more ideas, watch this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration using the Tin of Tags stamp set here.
- Great basics! Layering Circles Framelits Dies put the sentiment center stage.
- Bling, bling! Large silver dots from Stampin’ Up! Metallic Enamel Shapes add a touch of sparkle.
- Stamping the inside of the holiday card adds a splashy finish.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s winter holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
BUNDLE UP AND SAVE 10%! Save 10% when you purchase these Stampin’ Up! product bundles of coordinating stamps, punches and dies.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE is the $99 Starter Kit. Learn more about the discounts & benefits of the $99 Starter Kit here. I welcome hobby stampers! I invite you to become part of my friend and fun Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community if you purchase the $99 Starter Kit through me.
You lead the Pals to find their creativity and cultivate friendships.
Stampin’ Pretty Pal – Debbie C.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!