Today’s congratulations card is simple, masculine and offers bold pops of Stampin’ Up! Emerald Envy and Night of Navy. I’m diggin’ those stars as well for a “success” card! This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Team.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Squares and rectangles make this design super simple. The base is 4 1/2″ square in Emerald Envy Cardstock.
- Measuring up! The stripes are layers of Night of Navy (1 1/4″), Whisper White (15/16″), and a sliver of Night of Navy (1/4″) down the middle. Great way to use those card stock scraps in your crafting space!
- My Stampin’ Trimmer made cutting even the smallest stripe a cinch. IMPORTANT UPDATE: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (126995) will be available to order on Aug. 1!
- Suite Sayings provides a crisp font and knows just what to say for many occasions. It’s a sentiment stamp set that goes the distance!
- Seeing Stars! In-Color Enamel Shapes (on the list of My Favorite Things) add the finishing touch to any card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Simple Saturday congratulations card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED INSPIRATION? See 100’s of my card and paper crafting ideas organized by year in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!