Check out what a colorful pop the Stampin’ Up! butterfly punches add to this splashy congrats card. I used both the Stampin’ Up! Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches.
My inspiration was this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO446). I simply exchanged the stars for butterflies!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Basic Black card stock layer measures approximately 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. A dark background really brings the colors to life.
- Going, going, ALMOST GONE! I used the Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Framelits Dies (the largest scallop square) to create the Melon Mambo scallop border. See what’s retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) here.
- Each butterfly gets attitude with the addition of coordinating Stampin’ Up! It’s My Party Enamel Dots. The dots (Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron) are on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List and only available while suppliest last.
- Keepin’ it together! I used Glue Dots to attach the butterflies, Snail to adhere the layers and Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the Basic Black layer a lift!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s butterfly punch congrats card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!