Yummy mix of texture and pattern! Rosanne Mulhern – details
Love trying new things with your paper, stamps and ink? These ten card and paper crafting picks will inspire you! I love showing off what members of my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have dreamed up using their paper, stamps and ink! Each Sunday, I share their work as my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week.
DON’T FORGET! Please be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest.
An amazing paper bouquet in a box! Debbie Mageed – details
Love the background texture and modern shapes. Michelle Gleeson – details
French version (“Salut” #141270) of Sale-A-Bration’s “Hello.” Magnifique! Jennifer Michalski – details
Lovin’ the layered color! Denise Hoepfner – details
I’m super sweet on treat bags! Jessica Wilson – details
Exquisite rose cropped from designer series paper. Windy Ellard – details
A gorgeous valentine with layers of WOW! Wendy Klein – details
This card makes MY heart smile, too! Marlene Heringer – details
A “tea-riffic” way to share a little paper & love! Katrina Chancellor – details
NEED MORE IDEAS AND INSPIRATION? Stop by my gallery for 100’s of paper crafting samples with links to the full product details and tips.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.