I have a really simple card for you today created with images from the Stampin’ Up! Sheltering Tree stamp set (on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog). The stamps are photopolymer (clear) so that placement and layering the leaves on the tree is a snap! See more Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- For a modern spin, I used Lost Lagoon vs. traditional green leaves.
- Oh how I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to share that little stitched button from Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons.
- Off setting the sentiment and adding 3-D with Stampin’ Dimensionals gives the card a boost of “architecture.”
- Measurements: Card Base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Soft Suede layer 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Whisper White layer 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Sentiment layer 5/8″ x 4 1/2″.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
STAY TUNED! LATER TODAY!!! I’ll post the latest Stampin’ Up! weekly deals (save 25%), the winner of my Mini Blog Candy Giveaway from yesterday as well as a special product announcement for Sale-A-Bration, starting March 1!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end.