Sometimes I covet pretty packaging more than I do the gift inside. How about you? This little box in Melon Mambo and Gold Foil was inspired by this box (bottom right) on the Pottery Barn website.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I heat embossed the “H” and little flowers (all from Sophisticated Serifs photopolymer stamp set) with Stampin’ Up! Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Gold Foil can be a little “slick” when using VersaMark. Take your time and stamp straight down and up for clean results.
- To keep things simple and quick, I used the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board to create the 4 x 4 x 1.75″ Gold Foil Box. See the Gift Box Punch Board in action with this Stampin’ Up! video.
- Since the box opens from the top, I created a cover (adhered discreetly in a number of places below the ribbon and monogram) that folds back to reveal access. Very polished.
- Each Melon Mambo panel is sized 1/4″ smaller than the Gold Foil area.
SO DO YOU THINK I managed to create a hand crafted version of the pink & gold Pottery Barn gift box?
BIG STAMPIN’ UP! NEWS! March 1 – March 31. Four NEW Sale-A-Bration gift products will be available with qualifying orders (one free gift for every $50, before shipping and tax) starting March 1.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!