This big and bold “love” card combines the colors Crumb Cake, Real Red and Soft Suede from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA239).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the big heart from Crumb Cake card stock using the Stampin’ Up! Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and layered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the Real Red “love” layer.
- “Love” is from the Stampin’ Up! “So You” photopolymer (clear) stamp set and was heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. See more available photopolymer (clear) stamp sets.
- I’m a die-hard on-line shopper for just about everything these days. I scooped my inspiration for today’s card while surfing the framed art by Pottery Barn.
- A tiny touch of stamped hearts dresses up the Whisper White Medium Envelope (also “So You” stamp set).
- Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon is the perfect touch. I love how easy this ribbon is to tie and so many (12) luscious colors.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
STAY TUNED! Tomorrow we’ll create this card together from start to finish with a Simple & Pretty Video Tutorial! Sound like a plan?
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end for your convenience!