Simple & Pretty Love Card & Video Tutorial

We get to create together today!  As I promised you on yesterday’s post, here’s a Simple & Pretty Video Tutorial with my start to finish instruction on the Love Card below.  Please click on the “Simple & Pretty Love Card” image above to start the video!

Stampin up stampinup stampin' up! pretty mary fish valentine so you 3

Let me know what you think of today’s video with a comment below.  Full details and supplies for this card are listed HERE.

300 x 300 RedTulip

LOVE FREE STAMPS?  Shop with Me and Earn Stamps for FREE.  Learn more about  My Tulip Rewards Program.

0 thoughts on “Simple & Pretty Love Card & Video Tutorial”

1. Funny story about the shirt (its actually a thermal tee shirt with lace on the cuffs). It was the ochre color and was washed with my reds. The lace came out with a pink tinge and I love it even more!

2. Dear Mary, What a great card and a great video. You give all of us great tips along the way. I hope you do more of your videos. It is so nice to see you make cards. Thanks for all the great inspiration. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your family. Hugs. Ellen Hinds

3. Your beautiful sweater was also a WOW factor 🙂 Thanks for doing these video’s. Always learn something!

4. Hi Sherry: Thanks for your kind feedback. I’m definitely stepping up the videos over the past couple months. They take time but I will do the best I can to share even more! Hugs, M

5. Hi Mary, What a pretty card….simple yet elegant. Great video. You should do more of them. I always like picking up tips and tricks. Thanks for sharing.

6. A lovely valentine card Mary, and thank you for the video, I love watching your videos they are so helpful to me. Happy Valentines Day to you.

7. Another nice job. I love the colors too. I really like the clean and simple card look best and this is an excellent example. Thanks for the video.

8. Mary, This card is so simple and beautiful. Love when you showcase a stamps set. I thought the “Love” was a thinlet and it is not. Looks great heat embossed.
    🙂

9. GREAT video Mary! Love the WOW FACTOR you get when using White Embossing Powder for your “Love” sentiment. Perfect little Valentine’s Day Card for that someone special.