I’m typically my toughest critic. However, this autumn card went together with ease and really made me smile.
I used this weeks’ Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA219) as my color inspiration. Check out what the PPA Resident Artists have dreamed up with these colors HERE and PLAY ALONG!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Falling Leaves! This sweet, little leaf (Fall Fest photopolymer stamp set) gets cropped with precision using the Stampin’ Up! Fun Fall Framelits Dies. Buy them as a BUNDLE & SAVE 15%!
- The “my friend” sentiment is from And Many More stamp set, a “little black dress” of greetings for many occasions.
- Each leaf is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and mounted on a 1 3/8″ Whisper White square and a color coordinated 1 9/16″ piece of card stock. The latter was cropped with one of the Stampin’ Up! Squares Collection Framelits Dies.
- As an alternative, stamp one of the “scary” face images (Fall Fest) on each square and update with a Halloween sentiment!
- A Crumb Cake base is a neutral background that really balances the strong palette.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ON TODAY’S PROJECT? Please share in the comments section below and I’ll do my best to respond promptly!
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHART! Click on the image below and print a handy list of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper coordinating colors, including the Holiday Catalog!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on product images below for more information and easy, on-line shopping!