In addition to the beautiful shading and blending possibilities with Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities alcohol based markers, you can use them to color white heat embossed images, buttons, pearls, rhinestones. Are you smiling thinking about the added mileage you can get with these fabulous markers? See below for Blendabilities products now available for purchase!
Here’s my 1 Minute to WOW! Video to show you how I used Blendabilities markers to color white heat embossed images on the Daffodil Delight heart frame above and row of hearts below,. So easy and fun! I want to credit Lisa Johnson for introducing me to this technique thru this video.
Don’t miss my 7 Rules (and video) for Blendabilities Markers for tips on shading and blending.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This technique works best on color embossed line images. Solid images can show the brush marks.
- I used the darkest shades within each color group. Blendabilities come in sets of three (three shades of one Stampin’ Up! color) so experiment.
- Emboss in white on DARK cardstock. It’s very forgiving if you stray outside the lines. I like coloring with the paintbrush end of the Blendabilities markers.
- And color your bling, too! Blendabilities markers not only allow you to “emboss” in more Stampin’ Up! colors, the colors will stay put when added to buttons, pearls and rhinestones.
SELECT BLENDABILITIES MARKERS NOW AVAILABLE!
Blendabilities are alcohol based markers made for blending and shading. They are designed to use with the Memento Ink Pad. Acid free, lignin free. 3 markers (light, medium, dark) per assortment except for the Skin Tone Assortment which includes 6 markers.
- Cherry Cobbler
- Coastal Cabana
- Daffodil Delight
- Old Olive
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rich Razzleberry
- Skin Tone Assortment
In addition, the following accessories are available:
- Memento Ink Pad $5.95 – Use with Stampin? Blendabilities Markers. Tuxedo Black. Acid free. This is my “go to” black ink for ALL projects.
- Memento Ink Refill $4.95 – Refill: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Color Lifter – Soften ink saturation by lifting color from paper. 1 lifter.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Please click on product images below for more details or easy, on-line shopping!