Get the “glam” out! Gold is a sizzlin’ hot trend right now. I added a few touches of gold to make this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO344) really “glam-azing!”
- Give yourself a gold star! I stamped the star from Perfect Pennants stamp set on the back side of the gold foil sheet and then snipped it out. A perfect template to cut!
- A little unraveling of my Gold Baker’s Twine left me with the lively gold strands to play with.
- The gold sequins were “swooped” from the Gold Sequin Trim and adhered with Glue Dots.
- I cropped the Make a Wish sentiment (from Perfect Pennants stamp set) with the Stampin’ Up! Banners Framelits Dies. SAVE 15% when you purchase Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banners Framelits Dies together as either a Wood-Mount Bundle or Clear-Mount Bundle.
- Having the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the banner framelit in place over the sentiment when cutting (with my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine) is DREAMY!
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! Please leave me a comment or question at the end of this post about today’s card or products used!
YOUR CATALOG IS FREE THROUGH ME! If you are one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog). No need to contact me unless it hasn’t arrived by June 2. Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. Not sure? Email me and I’ll be happy to check and make sure you are on my catalog mailing list.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on product images for more details or for easy on-line shopping!