In the midst of my remodeling chaos, I realized this weekend that I still needed a valentine for my college daughter, Caroline. Yipes! This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO332), helped me quickly put together a fun and simple design. Caroline will love it along with sweet treats!
- I’m a big fan of the new Stampin’ Up! Tag Topper Punches from the Occasions Catalog. I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, which even crops the slot for ribbon.
- The lively texture on the heart was created with the Decorative Dots Embossing folder and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. The embossing folder is FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration.
- Notice anything familiar about the colors on today’s card (Smoky Slate, Real Red and a smidge of Crisp Cantaloupe)? They mirror the colors for my February blog banner! I like to keep you on your toes with a new color combination each month.
- The Stampin’ Up! 1″ Square Punch assisted me in making perfect Smoky Slate squares for a snappy background.
- During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 – March 31), get the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99 and choose up to $150 in Stampin’ Up! products (that’s $51 free).
- Customize your kit with ANY items in current Annual or Occasions catalogs, photopolymer (clear) stamps, clearance rack, holiday carryover items and specially priced bundles! If Stampin’ Up! sells it, you can include it!
- The kit ships free for another 10% savings!
- Stock up! You’ll get 30% off your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax) placed within 45 days. You’ll pay a discounted price but qualify for freebies as if you paid full price, including earning Hostess Rewards as well as Sale-A-Bration gifts!
- When you purchase the kit, you join Stampin’ Up! and receive demonstrator benefits, including a 20% discount and the chance to see and purchase new products early!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no requirement to hold workshops, parties or obtain outsides. However, training and support awaits if you would like to earn extra income!
- Yes, you CAN simply buy the kit and nothing further.
- There’s no penalty to drop. Your demonstrator benefits and discounts will be active, at a minimum, through July 31, 2014.
- NEW!!! FREE CONVENTION REGISTRATION! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE registration ($295 value) to the Stampin’ Up! Convention in Salt Lake City (July 17 – 19) for anyone who joins or rejoins after July 1, 2013. It’s a total immersion into paper, stamps and ink!
- Learn, feel special and have fun! Purchase the kit and join through me HERE and you’ll be on your way to fun, new friendships, fresh creativity and the resourceful (and exclusive) virtual community of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals. I welcome hobby stampers!
Thanks for being the best upline ever! Ann S., a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: