Well, it didn’t get any easier her sophomore year. My husband and I moved my daughter, Caroline, back into her college dorm yesterday. It’s only about 1.5 hours away (Barrett Honors College at ASU in Tempe, AZ) but I miss her already. SNIFF!
- Today’s card was created especially for Caroline using this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO307). Handmade cards really speak from the heart, don’t they!
- The sentiment from Yippee-Skippee stamp set was heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Stampin’ Up! Pearls Basic Jewels add a rich touch and are so easy to pop on wherever you want.
- Three little flags provide a chance to play with color and pattern. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW Video Tutorial for tips on creating flagged ends.
- The black and white chevron pattern (Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack) was cut to 3 1/4″ square and then cut diagonally.
NEW PRODUCT! Rotary Trimmer Addition & Accessories. Learn More.
EASY ON THE BUDGET AND OH, SO COOL! New Stampin’ Up! Holiday Single Stamps. Learn More.
Stamp Set: Yippee-Skippee (Wood-Mount 131341, Clear-Mount 131344)
Paper: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (130132), Strawberry Slush (131295), Basic Black (121045), Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark (102283)
Cool Tools: Hexagon Punch (for flagged ends, 130919), Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911), Circle Card Thinlits Die (small heart, 133480), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)